PCDJ KJ PRO delivers the power of a high-end hardware karaoke machine directly to your computer: Never before has it been so easy and fun to host karaoke shows! PCDJ KJ supports MP3+G, MP3+G zipped, MP4, and M4A files, so there’s no longer any need to lug around cases of CDG discs - It’s all stored within your PC’s hard drive making karaoke performance much easier and lighter. Organize, Access, Search, Load and Play/Autoplay songs fast and easy within the library. PCDJ KJ PRO is a high performance professional Karaoke product that is ideal for the working KJ to Karaoke enthusiast. Enhance your show with this simple yet powerful karaoke player that sets the standard in karaoke performance for the 21st Century!
* Superior Sound Quality - Utilizes the latest BASS® audio engine for the best audio quality and flawless key changes with no low end distortion.
* Simplified Song Search - No need to click on any “search box”. Just start typing and search text is searched across title, artist and DiscID.
* Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease. Change a singer’s position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order!
* Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change. Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
* Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch - Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
* Supported Formats are MP3+G, Zipped MP3+G, Mp3 Audio, Mp4 Audio, M4A
» version 2008.11.3 - posted on 2008-11-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
PCDJ EULA (End User License Agreement)
- This license gives you the right to install and use the software on a maximum of two computers, by one person.
- It does not give you the right to rent or sell computer systems on which the software is installed, or to rent or sell the software or part of it.
- The software is distributed "as-is" and no warranty of any kind is expressed.
- Digital 1 Audio (DBA Digital 1 DJ) and its suppliers retain all intellectual property rights in the software.
- There are no refunds issued on activated software.
----- PCDJ End User License Agreement -----
By clicking on "I accept" you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you don't, please click on "cancel”.
1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.
This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorized by Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ).
- electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
The foregoing license gives you limited rights to use the Software.
Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyrights, in and to the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including International Copyrights, are reserved by Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) and its suppliers.
3. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. As a condition to your agreement with Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ), you agree that you will not use the Software to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way.
Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) warrants that the media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) offers no warranty of performance, express or implied, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials. Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) further disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the licensed software and all accompanying materials.
5. CUSTOMER REMEDY
Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. Notice is hereby given however, that absent any defects, there will be no refunds issued on activated software
6. DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
You assume responsibility for, among other things, (i) the selection of the Licensed Software to achieve your intended results, (ii) the acquisition of other software (including any programming or operating system software) and/or equipment compatible with the Licensed Software, and (iii) the installation, use and results obtained from the Licensed Software. Further, for the express purpose of limiting the liability against Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ), you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED SOFTWARE, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF Digital 1 Audio (DBA D1DJ) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries.
If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, USA.